- Estimates are split into Fees and Disbursements.
- Our fees are calculated based on the property value
- All fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
- Our Basic Fees range between £945 – £995 for transactions under £1 million
- For transactions over £1 million our fees will be calculated at 0.12% of the property value
If the transaction involves one or more of the following issues then a standard charge of £395 per issue that applies will be added as appropriate to cover the additional work required:-
- New Builds
- New Lease/Extensions
- Unregistered Title
- Shared Ownership
- Transfers of Part
- Retirement Homes
- Deeds of Trust
If there is any other additional legal work required that is outside of a normal residential conveyancing transaction and that is be subject to an additional legal fee, we will advise you before undertaking any such work.
We will list these on your estimate so you can see what additional costs may be payable to third parties in your transaction.
- Official copy entries and filed plan from HM Land Registry.
- Search Pack fee
- Bankruptcy Search fee
- Land Registry Fee please see link to prevailing rates – https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/fees-hm-land-registry-guides (https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/fees-hm-land-registry-guides)
- Stamp Duty Land Tax please see link to prevailing rates – https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-tax (https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-tax)
If you are selling a Leasehold Property, we will need to request a leasehold Information Pack from your Freeholder/Managing Agent and they will charge a fee to supply this. Upon instruction we will contact them to obtain the cost of the pack and then advise you accordingly.
Disbursements include any VAT.
Referral Fees: We are proud to obtain 90% of our work through returning clients and personal recommendations or reviews. A very small percentage of our work is occasionally recommended directly to us by one or two trusted partners to whom we may pay a referral fee. This is never more than £100.00 + VAT and we are happy to disclose this on request.