Please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 02089418363
We endeavour to provide you with the best possible service, meaning our customers are usually very satisfied with the work we provide. Please refer to our testimonials to see feedback from our customers.
However, if you are unhappy with any part of the process then please contact us and we will do our best to resolve your issue as efficient and quickly as possible. If you have a complaint about the service you have received, in the first instance please telephone or write to the case handler dealing with your case in attempt to resolve any issues you may have. If you would rather not deal in the first instance with your case handler and would prefer to speak with someone else, then again please telephone and ask to be referred to their supervisor. If you would like to write to us, please address your letter to your case handler.
What Will Happen Next
- we will acknowledge receipt of your written complaint within two working days of its receipt and seek any necessary clarification as to the nature of the complaint;
- we will send a response letter within eight weeks of the receipt of your complaint, be it a verbal or written complaint;
- any queries you have in relation to the response you receive should be directed to the person who writes to you – full contact details will be contained in the letter you receive;
- if you remain dissatisfied with the service provided and we are unable to reach a resolution of your complaint, we will write to you confirming our final decision and our reasoning behind this.
- if we are unable to help you, then you can have the complaint independently looked at by the Legal Ombudsman. If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman their contact details are as follows: www.legalombudsman.org.uk. 03005 550 333 or, minicom, 03005 551 777 – between 8:30am to 5:30pm*
* Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01or 02) from both mobiles and landlines. Calls are recorded and may be used for training and monitoring.
PO Box 6806
Do not send original documents to the Legal Ombudsman. They will scan any documents you send us to make computer copies and then destroy the originals. The Legal Ombudsman can investigate complaints up to six years from the date of the problem happening or within three years of when you found out about the problem. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman this must be done within six months of our final response to your complaint.
Alternative complaint bodies, such as Small Claims Mediation (UK) Limited (www.small-claims-mediation.co.uk) exist which are competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and our firm wish to use such a scheme. We do not intend to use Small Claims Mediation (UK) Limited.